What do you get when you mix twinkling lights, amazing food and drinks, a merry atmosphere, and live tunes? You get a party. An instant party. And at West Street Market, we’re excited to announce that we’re hosting these instant parties from now until Christmas. Oh, and the best part? You’re invited!
Party Time. Excellent.
If you subscribe to our events calendar – and you totally should – or you follow us on social – ditto – then you know about our December line-up. It goes like this:
- Friday, December 7, 7-9 pm: KWNK Reno and the one and only Ruby Jo are hosting a Kumbia Party and recording LIVE. Come for the Latin groove.
- Saturday, December 8, 6:30 pm: Reggae Night, mon, featuring Moksha. So awesome.
- Sunday, December 9, 6-8:30 pm: Jazz night, baby! Come for the all-ages, family-friendly show as the Peanuts Gang commemorating the nostalgic tunes of Vince Guaraldi from Charles Schulz’s “A Charlie Brown Christmas.”
- Tuesday, December 11 and 18: Sweet deals, live music, and serious fashion. That’s how we’re working Turtleneck Tuesdays this month, and the only thing sweeter than the mile-high styles are the specials:
$3 Tahoe beers
$8 Thali bowls
$9 Margherita pizza
$1 off Masala dosas
$7 glasses of vino
Oh, and bonus! Anthony Postman is DJing Turtleneck Tuesday on December 11, with live sets on the 18th.
- Wednesday, December 12, 6:30-8 pm: Latin Dance at the Market is a chance to learn the basics of salsa and other Latin American dance forms, and then let loose. Come, learn, dance, flirt.
- Saturday, December 15, 3-7 pm: The Wyld & Jolly Holiday Market is a chance to support local artists and artisans and check off all those people on your gift list, all while enjoying Nico’s Mystery playing live. We partnered with Wyld Market to bring you handcrafted gifts and host a food drive to support the Food Bank of Northern Nevada. Bring in four non-perishable food items for a chance to win a free dinner for four!
- Sunday, December 16, 5-9 pm: Reno Music Project Songwriter’s Open Mic night is a family-friendly, all-ages event showcasing local Reno talent. Come for the acoustic and semi-acoustic performances, stay for the great eats and drinks.
Yeah, there’s a lot going on around here. So forget the stress and cost of hosting your own holiday bash. Grab your crew and come to our place for an instant party! We have the food, the drinks, the festive atmosphere, the tunes, and the non-negotiable twinkly lights. Break out the holiday fashions and stay tuned to our social media channels for specific event details, and hey – we’ll see you soon.